Cupcake first time maker!

It has been a while that I can have a such motivation to do the bakery. For long, I am always a big loser in making cakes or any sweeten food. After watching people made cakecups on TV, I am totally down for the show and start searching for the recipes how to make cupcake and decoration. There is thousand and thousand of recipes and videos, I am happy to say the baking part is my success. I got my coconut cupcake right my first time cook. However, I still cannot trust all the sources that I watched on Youtube ( which took me 3 times to make the perfect ice frosting cream decore) Which means, i had to combine all people's methods and make my own out of it.
First time, it was too grainy and soft "melting" ( because the video showed to add too much milk). Second time, I added less milk but still too soft that I cannot do the decor. And finally, the last time, I found out a very important key step that most of the video missed to show and made my almost beautiful frosting cream. Still, the frosting is too sweet compared to our Asian taste, I need to find a way to make it less sweet next time...more research...and hope that my decor skill will be improved next time. Well, at least, I got what I wanted, a Flower Cupcakes bouquet- which I made for my little friend's birthday last night!


Final product:




2/ Decor Rose and Hydrangea flowers




1st sucessful decor




1st failure decore


and me--making it:.......*_*


No comments:

Post a Comment